All about foot tattoos. Nowadays there are so many women have tattoo on their foot and they really have a good and sexy design of those. This is one of the best feminine tattoo designs for women but to get foot tattoo it will be hurt than another area of the body, so make it sure that you know the right steps to reduce the pain and get a faster recovery from getting tattoo.
Women Foot Tattoos Designs
There are many good designs of tattoo to cover the foot skin, but remember that word “foot” is just the common term and it can refer to any part of foot overall such as the up part of foot, the ankle or the side part of foot, and you can choose whether you want to get tattoo only on one or both of your feet.
Usually the foot tattoos are chosen by women therefore its design more feminine. Here some tips of foot tattoo designs :
- Flower. There are many beautiful flowers which can be perfect on your foot, you can select the petal or also its stem, some women perhaps choose the bunch of flower. Flower are always meaningful like roses as the symbol in West, for more feeling of mystic and strange you may prefer to cherry blossom or design of lily water which also meaningful symbol.
- Tribal. Design of tribal was used to using by men but now more women are interesting to select tribal design and adapt it as the cute or feminine one to represent women. By paint the line thinner and inject more coloured ink or change the angle like the twist and connect one to another by beautiful flows is also helpful to create a great design.
- Fairy. Fairy is also a good design to chose, they do not have specific character and you are free to express the fairy tattoo you like to represent such how it poses, how it dress up, its hair colour and the wings will communicate your feelings or emotion. You can try the shy fairy or sexy fairy as the design of your foot tattoo.
Women Foot Tattoos: The Pain
Foot is the area which more sensitive and can be so hurt to get tattoo on it than the other area of your body therefore you should prepare for such a pain when you decide to get foot tattoo. But you do not have to be panic considering the pain because there are so many women out there have been experienced it before you. Here are some tips for you to prepare your self to get through the process:
- Make your self comfortable as possible. The important thing is to ensure that you have sit on the cozy and right position then you should lift your foot for a while to make it more comfortable. Do not be afraid to talk to your tattoo artists and let them know what you really need even if it necessary to ask the additional padding or different position from them. So after you have your position do not make additional movement or the design will be messed up.
- Divert your attention. You may think it is funny but you should divert your attention during the process of painting tattoo, take a deep and stable breath and focus to make your self comfortable. You may bring something to divert your attention like listening your iPod, something to read or just focus to another design which hang on the wall. The point is your mind should not focus to your own process.
- Take a rest or do more. You can also take a rest or do it more if it necessary especially when the process is really hurting you no need to be afraid to tell the tattoo artists and let them know that you need a rest. Sometimes take a rest for while and get refreshment to your mind then sit back on the process again will make it smoother than before. But you must notice that your tattoo artist has his/her own schedule so you must consider the time you take to rest.
Women Foot Tattoos After Care
Foot tattoos has their own risk as if they do not get better as they should because the foots are always move and very often covered by the socks and shoes so it is difficult to totally recover from the tattoo process. The helpful thing is you should not to wear your shoes more than 12 hours after the tattoo process, if you have to wear it longer then you can pick up the open sandal. Make sure that your tattoo always get washed and clean as possible, and let your tattoo gets the fresh air as much as possible.